Table of Contents
- OVERVIEW OF KLARNA
OVERVIEW OF KLARNA
Klarna is one of the leading global payment and shopping services, founded in 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden. Klarna is a platform for business owners and shoppers that aims to make the online shopping experience easier. It provides a more flexible and smarter purchase and shopping experience for all customers. Klarna is available in over 17 countries worldwide and offers instalment payments, pay-after-delivery, and direct payment options.
BENEFITS OF USING KLARNA
Klarna is used by business owners to sell those products, and it is used by individuals to purchase any product online. It lets business owners get paid in full, while customers can pay over time or in instalments. Klarna can benefit both business owners and customers in the following ways:
- You get quality products from verified businesses
- Its platform is easier and more friendly to use
- Your banking details are safe and secure
- The payment method used in Klarna allows customers to pay for products in three different ways:
- Pay in instalments for over 3 months to 3 years
- Pay later for up to 14-30 days after purchase.
- Pay in 3 instalment plan
For business owners who do not have enough finances to fund their business and cannot get a loan, Klara helps in the following ways:
- While your customers pay later, Klarna pays a full upfront
- You can decide on the payment option you would like to offer customers.
- Helps your business have a wider coverage as they have built over 100 partner success teams across the world to support you
- You do not require any skill to set up.
- The platform is available for both online and offline purchases
- You can integrate Klarna into any of your shopping platforms, e.g. Woocommerce, Shopify, WordPress, etc. >>see all platforms here.
- As customers enjoy the buy now and pay later system, you enjoy more value preorder
KLARNA FOR FIVERR.COM
Currently, Fiverr does not accept Klarna as a payment gateway
KLARNA FOR ETSY.COM
Klarna Payment Company offers flexible payment options when you shop on Etsy. It allows you to pay in instalments when shopping for certain Etsy products. When you order a product on Etsy using Klarna as payment, you must agree to Klarna’s privacy notice and terms and conditions.
Please note that all payments are made directly to Klarna, and most shops on Etsy offer Klarna as a payment method.
KLARNA GHOST CARD
Klarna’s on Klarna’s Card was formerly known as a “ghost card.” It is a virtual card used for shopping at any online store in the United States. When you create a one-time card on Klarna, it will be connected to your debit card according to the payment option that was chosen when creating the card. Each purchase made on Klarna follows a payment schedule, and such payments are made automatically according to your chosen payment plan. You can also change your connected debit card, pay earlier than stipulated, and view your plan at any time in My Klarna.
Also Read: How to create a One-time card on Klarna