Information we collect about you:
In General. We may collect information that can identify, contact, or locate you such as your name and email address (“personal information”) and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
- Information you provide. We may collect and store personal information when you register and use the Service or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, user name, telephone number, and photographs. We also request other information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other personal characteristics and demographic information such as your height, weight, educational background, and hometown. Information may also be provided by corresponding with us (by email or chat, for instance), when you report a problem with the Service on our Service, when you subscribe for any of our services, search for a service or share data via any of the social media functions on our Service.
- Making Payments. When you make payments through the Service, you may need to provide financial account information, such as your credit card number, to us and our third-party service providers. We do not collect or store full credit card number information, though we may receive credit card-related information to help process future payments and summary information about transactions that do not include credit card or bank account numbers.
- Social Connect. When you choose to connect your social media account to your Service profile, we collect Personal Information from that social media website. For example, when you connect your Facebook account, we may collect the Personal Information you have made publicly available in Facebook, such as your name, user ID, profile picture, cover photo, username, gender, networks, age range, language, country, friend list, and any other information you have made public. We may also obtain other non-public information from social media websites with your permission.
- Geo-location from your device. We may collect and store your location information if your device settings are enabled to send it to us. We use this information to personalize the Service for you, such as to select the payment processor available to you, determine eligibility for promotions, and show you personalized advertisements.
- Information about others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address. If you use our Service to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift or refer the Service to them, we may store your personal information and the personal information of each such recipient in order to process those requests or facilitate future activities.
- Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit the Service. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access location and times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Service, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our Service. During your visits to other websites or online services where we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you the type of Lady Prowess Blog web and App advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you. Although you may not opt-out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may stop targeted Lady Prowess Blog App advertising during your visits to other websites and online services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our Service.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Service. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the Service we offer our visitors and users to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-party partners, including our authorized service providers, analytics providers, advertising companies and ad networks, to use “cookies” and other similar technologies to collect information about how the Service, advertisements, and email are viewed and accessed. We do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us to learn more about how the Service is used and for them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Our partners also may collect information about your online activities over time, on other devices, and on other websites or online services when they also use our partners’ services. When they provide such services, they are governed by their own privacy policies.
How we use the information we collect:
Generally, We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested, such as payment processing;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, Service or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, push notification, and/or through other digital methods about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other websites and online services;
- detect and resolve any fraud or other illegal or undesirable user behavior;
- perform background checks on users and take other legally-required actions;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- manage our business;
- provide our advertisements to you when you visit other websites and online services; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Aggregate Data. We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Service and use and disclose it for any purpose.
With whom we share your information
Personal information. We share your personal information with others as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain Services on our behalf. These Services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Services. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card-related information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments.
- Other Users. We will share your profile information with other users of the Service. We will also facilitate sending the messages between you and other users, and so your message content will be shared with the recipient.
- Marketing. We may allow access to data collected by the Service and our service providers to enable the delivery of online advertising on the Service or on other websites and online services, or to send you information we think may be useful or relevant to you. We may also provide your contact information and other information to others for their marketing purposes.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Service terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
Personalized Advertising. You may be able to opt-out of receiving personalized advertisements from advertisers or advertising networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out sections on the websites of each of those organizations.
When you opt out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on the Service and/or our ads on other Internet websites and online services.
How to unsubscribe from future email marketing messages
To unsubscribe from all notifications, go to settings, uncheck “Notify me by e-mail” and save the changes. You may also unsubscribe from marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link in a marketing email. Please note that even after you opt-out of marketing messages, we may still communicate with you by email for administrative and informational purposes unrelated to marketing.
How you can access your information
If you would like to update or correct any information that you have provided to us through your use of the Service, you may use the Service to do so.